Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hammer Your Fears Away.

WHAT MADNESS IS THIS!? MIKEY POSTING NEWS!?!

Yeah that's right...I'm posting gaming news...I'm a gamer too...Just a lazy one...Scoot does most of the news stuff...I just sit back and relax...Until now.
Okay, okay to be fair in this scenario Scoot was just not online and forwarded me the information to post FOR HIM...So yeah here is the news, you've earned it!

First up, Fear 3 the next in the line to inherit the well made and popular Fear franchise from Warner Bros has pushed back it's release date this year from the 22 of March to May...No reason has yet been given. Boo to them I suppose.

And finally we have some news from Sledgehammer Games. The studio that brought us (well headed) Dead Space, has some recent job listing things...These job listings IMPLY, I stress imply that they are working on the next Call of Duty game... and not a spin-off but the next title in the main series.

Looks like we have a bad news good news situation...Yay!

BYEE!
Also G...That's a note isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment