Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Have you heard of the block?

I'm sure you all know what Writers Block is.
It's that lovely cube that most writers blame their writing based woes on. I have some of it now, nothing stopping me from writing random shit for the 'Kive or my Tumblr, but it is stopping me from writing any real good works.
Which is where I have my problem.
I have stumbled across a rather perfect scholarship for me to try my hand at, a literature scholarship in which I have to write a short story between 1000-3000 words by the end of this month. The scholarship itself is worth 10k, or 5k for second OR 2.5k for third and fourth.

My biggest problem is that I can't think of something to write that would be awesome enough for even fourth place!
Woe is me and the cube that causes my problems.

Suggest a serious idea! It could be fun! I'll send you the story too, once I write it.

I'll keep at it, see if I can't turn this cube into sphere...Smooth those cocky corners.

C Sharp.
And on that note, I'm done.
BYEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment