Monday, January 10, 2011

I have my lucid moments...Oh Deja Vu.

Guess who's lazy but really enjoyed what I wrote so I thought I'd double it up. Me! Go Tumblr!

Dreaming.

Isn't it wonderful. I love to dream. It might sound fan-boyish or cliche, but Inception had the right idea when they talked about the freedom of dreaming, the pure creation of it all.

I think I'm addicted to the act of dreaming.

Is it possible?

Why wouldn't it be. To dream is to experience life like no other person could, like you never could. I love being in a dream and you understand what is happening, you take control and shape the dream how you wish, you change things, alter your new reality.

Talk to the dreams, see what they have to say for themselves. Dream of that special someone....Naked. *Wink*

Or experience life through the eyes of an animal or mythological beast. That's the beauty of dreams. They are what you want them to be. Experience things that could never exist in the world, creatures only limited by your ability to think of them.

I am trying to learn and master lucid dreaming so that I can at least be a master of something. And so that I can experience my dreams in a much more real way.

I love to dream.


E Flat

And on that note,

I'm out.

BYEE!


No comments:

Post a Comment