Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Of course you would trust Badgers with your personal security..Who wouldn't.

So uh, I've noticed that over the last few weeks, Badgers have been my 'go to' animal when it comes to using an animal reference in well...Any given scenario.
I'm not sure where it started. I mean I like badgers, I think they are pretty cool. And the Honey Badger is just badass! (Look that crazy bastard up, that is one fearless cute thing.)

But overall I don't know why it has come about. I should do some soul searching and see what the reason is...You know deep in side and what not.

Also I know it's not very new (in fact not at all) but I've really been getting back into an online game called Ogame. If you haven't played it, it is this fun game set in space where you create a galactic empire by developing planets, research and colonize new planets and go to war with other players from around the world and form guilds and such.
It is one of those time based games where you upgrade your metal mine, wait two minutes then upgrade again and such while also researching laser technology or something.
So yeah it is simple and it is pretty fun. Kills some time at the very least.

That is me done.
BYE!

3 comments:

  1. My current 'go to' animal is the Red Panda... it's so cute and adorable that when you use one in a theoretical situation, no-one can disagree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lionhead rabbit. See here -

    http://files.jhuskisson.com/blog/lionhead.jpg

    Admittedly, not the most intimidating of creatures. But I like to think it could hold its own with Honey Badgers and Red Pandas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey Badgers are just fearless though. Just in general I believe they are considered the worlds most fearless animal. They'll fight just 'cos, regardless of opponent.
    Also I just looked at the bunny image...That's cute as hell and I want one.

    ReplyDelete