Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ha can you believe they fell for it?!

So we come into the new year with just about as many readers as before, lots of fond memories and lots of potential for new things.
So given the spirit of change and growth and newness and new things and all that stuff that new years are supposed to do...
I thought I would let the other admins, Scoot and Steve finally know my secret...
I am not who I have been pretending to be. I am not the loveable quirky writer you all know and love (or at least tolerate)...
I am in fact...
A god.
Let that settle in.
Now that we have that sorted...
I'm sooooooo bored.
Someone give me a game to play. I want to review something and be awesome again.
Tired...Must post..
Because...post.

Happy year that is slightly used now...I wonder if we can get a refund on this thing...Or maybe get the deposit back when the lease is up...I think it ends some time around 31st of December or something.

Oh well.
BYE!

1 comment:

  1. i intend to take out insurance on the next year i buy into... word of mouth is that the year may not make it to an end, and if i dont get my full use out of it, i want my money back.

    ReplyDelete