Friday, April 16, 2010

Where oh where is shadow?

As some may have noticed, I haven't posted in a while. Really it hasn't been that long, Scoot just posts often in a shorter time span so it seems I've abandonded the blog.

LIES AND SLANDER!

I have been staying at my home town over the last few days and as such have been unable to get to my regular internet access and such. But I have a small pocket of digital joy here so I thought I'd spend it updating you lot.

First of all, coming from a relatively small country town and moving into a big city (big country town) like Adelaide has made me realise that coming home is generally boring if you leave your 360, computer, dvds and most books back at campus.
Second every one I know/hang out with has all moved to Adelaide or Melbourne etc for university and decided not to come home for the holiday break and as such there is no one to hang out with.
Thirdly, well there isn't really a third the first two cover all bases or boredom.

That's it for now, but to let you know I will be posting in a few days (if I'm lucky later tonight) about a few classic games that shouldn't go unplayed and also about some games that don't get their dues.

Thanks for having me, I've had a wonderful time.

3 comments:

  1. In return i would like to point out that posting frequency relates to level of boredom in no way... and boredom no more as we are both in the same city... tim to catch up for some multiplayer action?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck yes it is. I just literaly got back into my room about 10 minutes ago...So you're here in Adelaide? When do you leave?

    ReplyDelete
  3. leaving probably the 9th... Gonna be heading into the city on Wednesday or Thursday.

    ReplyDelete