Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Music #1.



So lately I have been listening to a band called We Came As Romans. They are a post-hardcore (even though I try not to put bands into genres myself) band hailing from Michigan. Formed in 2006, they released 2 EP's before throwing down the album "To Plant A Seed".

I know some people might be uninterested, but I thought I would just throw them out there to anyone who needs new music to listen to. Although, if you do like them, and intend to buy an album, good luck finding it in-store. I am having to order my copy of "To Plant A Seed" online at the moment as absolutely no shops I have talked to stock it.

If you don't feel like browsing their Myspace (linked above), I have links to a couple of my favourite songs of their debut album linked below. Leave a comment and tell me what you think.

- - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment