Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cuneiform, boredom and Pokemon

So I just finished the first part of my archaeology assignment which was the replicate an artefact from some time ago. Users choice really. I chose the Sumerian cuneiform (the oldest form of writing know to man kind! Hooray!)
Any how, so I made it however I didn't really know what to write on it...So I just started throwing in some symbols at will. It ended up saying:

Water day, Barley bird, Bread walking head, star. They are all individual words but that's just the most fun sentence I can seem to make it.

Also completely bored. So I've reverted to playing Pokemon more often. It's fun and I totally want to set up a time to play on wi-fi.

Well that's about it from me.
Thanks for having me, I've had a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment