Thursday, April 8, 2010

Scootin' About

Scoot here. Just wanted to give everyone a bit of a heads up as to what I've been up to and what you can expect to hear from me soon.

So i downloaded Fahrenheit from the LIVE marketplace yesterday, And while I've already played the game when it first came out, This has given me some interesting thoughts about the whole original xbox title emulation deal on the 360.

With the amount of games that i play and the short amount of time i play each for, I decided to give an online game rental site a try, So once I've got some info on how well this system does / doesn't work I'll let you know, In case anyone else is interested in this.

I'm heading out of state in a couple weeks (visiting family in Adelaide) but i will still have my xbox and internet connection, So don't think you'll be getting a rest from me :P

Finally, I've just downloaded the Blur multiplayer beta, so anyone else who's gonna give this a try, Add me on LIVE or let me know what your thoughts are about it... Expect some info / a review up tomorrow-ish.

P.S. According to spellcheck, Internet is not spelled right... WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment