Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bulletstorm - I couldn't think of a cooler title.

So Bulletstorm.
If you haven't heard of it, check it out in the latest Gameinformer mag.
A game that looks pretty interesting and as the Gameinformer mag said: "When you've impressed game giant Epic Games enough that they buy you're company outright, you're on the right track." (Well it said something to that effect.)

Created by Polish company People Can Fly (The minds that brought you the game Painkiller - quite good), and Epic Games (The brilliant lads behind the Gears of War series and Unreal games). The game is a nice blend of sci-fi, shooter and awesomeness.
I don't know all the details just yet because well I haven't fully read the article but the pictures look damn pretty, what I've read has interested me and well it just looks compelling. It has a cool new combat system "the leash, kick and slide" is what they call it. A nice sort of laser-esq whip that they desribe like a swiss army knife of the future.

Head over to the website: http://www.bulletstorm.com/home and or get the latest Gameinformer magazine.
All the pictures look very Gears of Wary and it's very nice to see.

Thanks for having me, I've had a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment