Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Mikey Inflection.

I'm bored. I'm tired. I'm awesome. I'm modest.

University life has started taking its toll. Not on my mental capicty, not even on my financial capicty (like I had one?). But just generally on me. I feel no motivation to do much of anything. Social, school, me or even Pirate/Ninja related - My gods, I've become a monster.

Have you ever noticed that while others around you seem to be having a good time, cheery, talking to their friends and such, you can see the dissapointment, the fear, the anger, the hate in their eyes when you say something as casual as "How was your Easter holiday?"

Me either, I just wanted to write something and that's what happened.
Going on 36 hours without sleep. Feels right.

So I simply say, cheerio lads, enjoy the show.
I've had a lovely time, thanks for having me.

No comments:

Post a Comment