Monday, June 14, 2010

General Info and E3-ness

There is less than 24 hours till Microsoft kicks off E3 with their conference / Natal reveal. If you have Foxtel you can watch it live on FOX8 at 3:30 Tuesday morning (or the repeat at 3:30 Tuesday afternoon). Sadly i do not but i intend to follow Major Nelson's live feed (which you can check out here if you want). Anyone on a good connection can also catch live streaming and highlight on youtube's E3 channel (powered by IGN). Once E3 gets into full swing you can expect news blasts from my twitter account (there should be a feed in the sidebar to the right by the time you read this) although i may be having some connection difficulties on Tuesday, still working that out. Also expect larger news posts at the end of each day and possibly smaller posts on more important stuff. Apart from E3, my gamerscore has sadly ticked up to 91,500+ and i am going to officially start my quest for 100K. If you want to play with me and / or join me on my quest for achievements, add me on Xbox LIVE (gamertag: scoot338).

No comments:

Post a Comment