Tuesday, June 8, 2010

E3 Preparations

The Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) is just 7 days away and all the big names in gaming will be showing off everything they've got, trying to convince you to start saving for their games now. E3 officially runs from June 15th - June 17th, however some companies do have press conferences prepared for the 13th and 14th. What all this means is that for those days there will be an immense amount of new information and media coming out for upcoming games and i don't want to be flooding The Arkhive with 20 posts a day. What i intend to do is add my twitter feed to the sidebar and use that for random updates and then write up one big news post at the end of each day. You can find my twitter account in the sidebar now (under my name in the 'Contact The Chroniclers' section) if you want to follow me, but otherwise you can rest assured any news will still be available here. Plus i don't know if Mike or Steve plan to post about anything from E3, so there's every chance we'll end up with extra posts on here anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I probablly will. I'm pretty excited and sorry about lack of reviews lately...Uni is a bitch.

    ReplyDelete