Monday, May 17, 2010

The Last Huzzah... Until September

The Halo: Reach beta ends on wednesday, So i will be on most of tomorrow night (Tuesday) so everyone interested in getting in one good session before the beta goes down, Add me on LIVE and join me in game for a bit of fun.

On the topic of Reach, I pre-ordered my Legendary Edition the other day and was talking and in passing mentioned that i know when it's coming out, Which the guy at EB seems to have found odd. It would seem because there is no official release date yet, Some people have no idea when it will hit shelves. Personally, I have no doubt that Reach will be on shelves around September, Roughly the same time Halo 3 hit shelves.

Apart from Reach, I just got a copy of UFC Undisputed 2009... Yeah, I'm a bit behind but i'm not a fan of UFC, Nor am i a fan of sprts games in general. I might post my thoughts on it up here but i'll more likely give it a go then pick up 2010 and give that a review here... Also, Keep an eye out here for my review of Alan Wake on Friday, And finally, I'm going to start a weekly rant which i encourage people to comment on and debate about, So expect that on the weekend... Busy Times

No comments:

Post a Comment