Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Great...It's a thing. (2+2=4!)

Fuck. Look what you've done university.
Here I am, once again in my Critical Reasoning class, learning about lovely new material which has been completely going over my head as I update Tumblr and the 'Kive. Right now my lecturer is talking about camping.
I have no fuckin' clue why.

Shit...

Right so this is about 17 minutes after the stuff above and right now we are learning about the self evident truth of 2 + 2 = 4...
Wow university...Really? You want to go there? I mean I'm not a maths person but I do know that.

I guess there are reasons for it, but I have glossed over in my mind and lost track of what is going on.
All that is sticking with me is 2 + 2 = 4.
...
Wow demon possession?! How did we get to that? Maths to demonic rule over a mortals fleshy meat sack?
Okay I'm impressed.
It has something to do with appraising arguments by their self evident truths. Not entirely sure where demons factor in but I'm still impressed.

Well I guess that is me done. I should pay attention so that I don't you know, fail.

My name is Mikey and demonic possessions + wandering mind = creative blog post ending.

2 comments:

  1. i believe the argument is 2+2=4 because we know it is 4. We believe things to be true because we know they must be true, and in doing so, rule out even the thought that it might not be.

    ReplyDelete