Monday, March 8, 2010

Stuff to say...

Well first of all I just realised that I invited everyone to email me with questions and such without actually giving you an email adress to send to, so Cartographer@live.com.au is the one you need to know. Of course I could have just posted this in a comment but I have other things to say so yay!

Secondly, my posts (for those that may eventually care) may be frequent or they may be few and far between. University life can get hetic and being in a mock/joke marrige isn't helping that.

Thirdly, I created my very first steam account (I've never really had a decent computer and as such have relied on console gaming). But now I'm all set up, I'll post more on that when I actually get some games for it.

That is all.
Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment