Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Peas In A Podcast

For me, Study means a 2 hour trip by public transport each way. Luckily modern technology has provided me with a way to keep myself entertained on these trips... Podcasts. For anyone who doesn't know, A podcast is an episodic series of audio or video files offered for people to download and watch/listen to at their leisure (much like a tv or radio show, but available whenever you're ready to listen). The reason for bringing this up is because there will soon be a podcast released starring Scoot (that'd be me), Agus (find his blog here), Jason (blog here) and Aaron (will update with details when i know them) talking gaming, Technology and anything else that comes up. I'll post more info here when i have it, In the meantime, Check out the Game Arena Podcast for funny gaming news and reviews, or head onto iTunes and check out the podcasts area to find something that interests you.

2 comments: