Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Internet is wonderful.

So as you may have guessed, the internet is a wonderful thing. (Aren't titles helpful!?)
Happy Christmas, Merry New Year to all those who will read this.
I was writing because as I so often do, on those long lonely and to add real insult to injury, cold nights, browsing the Internet for entrainment and what not when I decided I love the sheer vastness of it.
I can talk to a thousand people a day and still find someone new, something different of a puppy trying to lick its own ear because there was jam smeared on it...I wonder if that exists...Challenge accepted.

Regardless, I was just chatting to people on Omegle. You may know of it, you may not. It is a fun site if you get bored just be warned...Video chat is 99% NSFW....Cocks...Lots of Cocks...Like the animal. Roosters...You know...Nothing sinister.
But yeah the complete anonymous chat is always fun and you can seriously have some fun/enlightening conversations. Or if you get bored fuck with peoples heads. It's all up to you.


And that is just part of the reason the Internet is wonderful.

Love, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment