Monday, December 27, 2010

Day One

It is as I feared. I am beginning to lose my strength and I continue to fear I cannot hold on any longer. The Marathon is only in it's early days but it is taking it's toll on my body. The spirit is willing but the flesh grows weary and sore.

So that's entry number one!
I figure you ought to be aware of the situation. For those that don't read my tumblr (HOW DARE YOU!) me and some of my high school friends have started a Marathon Marathon...More technically it is a Marathon of Movies with multiple parts. Such as the Back to the Future trilogy, then the Die Hard series...You get the point. So we've started at 12am Midnight on Monday the 27th and have planned to finish some time on say Thursday or something.

Ah so far we have clocked out the Bill and Ted movies and are now just about finished the first Back to the Future movie.

So far the event has been quite awesome and we plan to keep it going. So I highly recommend you get a bunch of your friends together and do something like this. Currently it is 5:01 am and my sleeping shift is about to start. So I have to make a video soon!

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment