Thursday, May 26, 2011

Guess where I might be?

Have you figured it out?
I am at uni...But what class?
NO YOU IDIOT! I'M NOT IN CRITICAL REASONING! I'M IN MY CREATIVE WRITING CLASS!

Gosh you're such an idiot audience.

Any how here I am, in this class. Just sort of existing.
I have a story to workshop and I will get to that I'm sure. But you know, lazy.

I had a strange dream last night. It consisted of Scoot asking me how I wanted my Zombie Avatar to look for the forums of this website.
Why Zombie? I'll never know, but that is what he asked me.
It was strange none the less.

So yeah I'm pretty keen to get the Zelda Occarina of Time 3Ds special edition...Comes with an actual Occarina! Plus some music sheets to play some songs...
I don't have a 3DS (Yet) but by gosh do I want to get the game just for the Occarina.
I think I might.

That's my bit done.
I guess I should pay attention to my final tute.

My name is Mikey and I don't like change.

No comments:

Post a Comment