Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Guess where I am?

So I'm posting my weekly 'Kive update...
Guess where I am then?

THAT'S RIGHT! MY CRITICAL REASONING CLASS!

You are a champion. I like your style.
But why do you do this in class Mikey?
Well I'm glad you asked, my answer is that because I'm so good at not working, while pretending to work, I manage to actually get some work done for another thing. Such as posting updates on the 'Kive.
Couldn't you use this time, if not paying attention to your actual class, to work on your other uni based work?
Well persistent imaginary voice, I don't like to do work that might actually benefit me. So there.

I think I'll be off now. I am out of class and about to head home. Now it just feels dirty to post here while not at class.

Bye!

My name is Mikey and I'm better than most garden plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment