Monday, April 4, 2011

In which stuff happens...

So it's taking me a while, not because it's hard but because I just haven't felt the urge, I'm still working on Pokemon Black.
So far the thing rocks! And for reference I'm up to the Elite Four.
I'm loving the new graphics of the game and the new sprite animations. However I'm not to keen on the sprites of the fifth gen. Pokemon.
So I will get to that in the next few days I hope. From what I understand however after the Elite Four there is still a fair bit to cover. Good long chunk of side quests and such to do.

What I've also had a lovingly long play with is my friends 3DS...It's pretty awesome.
I admit it's not everything I could want it to be and I think it may need more work, such as a longer battery life. I guess that the 3DS Lite will fix that. I assume they will release it. It will make them more money that they definitely don't need.

Oh I also really want to have Jeremy Irons' voice box. That is all.

My name is Mikey and this is a matter of Pride.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be looking to pick up a 3DS, however i'm not a fan of any of the launch titles, so i'm gonna wait until June when Ocarina of Time 3D gets released, and hopefully a shiny 25th anniversary zelda console too.

    ReplyDelete