Friday, April 22, 2011

I thought with them...

It seems an age since the 'Kive's last update. Well I am here to rectify this situation.
I won't talk long but I will talk happily!

Are you thinking with P squared?
I have bought, played and finished Portal 2. I got it a few days early as my local store decided to break release date.
Summation...IT WAS AWESOME.
Okay so I went in with trepidation as I thought, it has a lot to live up to. Expectations, the first game and all that jazz. Well it didn't disapoint. I can say that much for sure. It was amazing. Lots of fun, great, simply superb dialouge and it was a fair bit longer than the first one which is always a bonus.
I love the characters so much. Wheatly, GLaDOS and of course our Apperture Science founder Cave Johnson. Great roles.

Oh I might post some more details about the game in a bit, I just wanted to let everyone know that we are still kicking.

My name is Mikey and this is a statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment