Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Well...This is awkward...

Well this is awkward indeed.
It's been a while and for the most part I can blame my absence on University. However Scoot and Stevo were supposed to be bringing something big to ball park and that seems to have just faded away...Sorry about that.

For most of all of the parts, I have just sort of been existing. I go to uni a bit, I eat, I game, I hang with friends...Hell I even sleep occasionally. Weird I know.
I'm playing a lot of Zelda because it is awesome and watching a lot of Avatar: The Last Airbender because it is equally as awesome.
Oh I simply cannot wait for the next thing to come out but the Airbender guys, it's called The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra. It takes place 70 years after the original, in the same universe of course and follows a Water Tribe teenager called Korra who is the next Avatar. It mostly takes place in Republic City which is a sort of Steam-Punk Mega city created to be accepting of all Nations after the aftermath of the Fire Nations war to take over the world.

It looks really cool but at the same time makes me nostalgic and wary because I love Steam-Punk but I don't want to universe to change too much and get too technology based. I also loved/got attached to the 'old' characters and voice actors so I don't know what I'm ultimately going to think about it. Also there needs to be more Airbender's.

Well I guess that's all I have to say for now...Better get back to class because you know...Class.

I think I shall say good day to you all.

Cheerio,
My name is Mikey and a typo is only a typo if you notice it.

No comments:

Post a Comment