Wednesday, July 20, 2011

(Insert sexual reference here)

Hey what do you know, Scoot lives. I thought it was touch and go there for a second but the bastard has come through. Hooray for that.
So here I was, coming to update you guys on what's happening with my life and some 'Kive based stuff.

Such as I bought a 3DS and most importantly Ocarina of Time - LOVING IT! Finished the classic game just today actually and am starting on the Master quest in a bit.
So far for me the console hasn't let me down. I would like a few more wicked titles to get into but as of late I'm blown away with it and want to see more and more from it.

Other than that, Uni holidays are going swimmingly, very relaxed and mostly just alive.
Now I'm all ancy about what's coming from Scoot and Steve...(Insert sexual reference here). I should jump on the old internet conversation thing and ask old Scooty about it.

Right well I think I'm done...Oh I've been playing a fair bit more XBL over the last month or so, so if want jump on and join me or at least talk to me. Other than that FUCK OFF...I jest.

My name is Mikey and apricots have invaded Sweden.

No comments:

Post a Comment