Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Previous Post Stole My Best Joke

E3 approaches... Less than 3 days remain till E3 2011 kicks off with Microsoft's press conference and it's gonna be a big year. Nintendo will reveal their new console, Microsoft may or may not have word on a new console but they always have more Halo news anyway and Sony... Well Sony can say they're back online. I'll likely be staying up late each night to hear the latest news and bring it to you here if you actually have a life and/or job that requires you sleep on occasion. Yes, i am back and i plan on bringing news with me. As to what i've been doing lately... Not much. A heap of gaming, a bit of travelling (i went to a concert in Brisbane, plus a trip to Sydney to catch Distant Worlds: Music from Final Fantasy), some studying and the occasional report for another site. I might see who is staying up for E3's opening night and see if we can organise some sort of live chat/tweet session.

A lot of my time recently has also been spent on Minecraft... I'll throw up a gallery of stuff i've built soon-ish and provide details if anyone wants to check that out.

1 comment:

  1. Yay my title rules! Not even a scrap of a mention of how I've been keeping news up and going? Tsk tsk. Hahaha I kid because it's 5am and I'm bored.

    ReplyDelete